semji.com is a platform operated by Semji upon which users can monitor, improve and protect their reputations on search engines.
By using the site www.reputationvip.com, you agree to respect the current Terms and Conditions.
SEMJI reserves the right to update the Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. New features that may be added to our services are hereby covered. Registration on the site www.semji.com implies acceptance of the current Terms and Conditions. Continuing to use the service after a change to the Terms and Conditions implies your acceptance of them.
SEMJI reserves the right to delete your account and cancel your subscription if you violate any part or provision of these Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions of Service
- You must be at least 13 years of age to use the service.
- You are required to provide your full name, a valid email address and all information requested to confirm your registration.
- You alone are responsible for the security and confidentiality of your account and the information in your account. SEMJI will not be liable for loss or damage caused by the loss of your log in ID or password.
- SEMJI reserves the right to contact you by email for any reason such as account management or activity, service updates or any other reason related to your account.
- SEMJI reserves the right to refuse use of its services to anyone, at any time, without justification.
- SEMJI reserves the right to modify, suspend or close its services at any time, for whatever reason, without notice.
- SEMJI reserves the right to change services which are currently free into services for which payment is required.
Respect of your privacy is of the utmost importance for SEMJI. SEMJI cares about all matters relating to information confidentiality.
We are committed to:
- Respecting the confidentiality of the information you provide
- To not share the names of any of our customers without their agreement
- Demonstrating skill, dedication, diligence and prudence when dealing with our customers
Our site is recognised by the CNIL within the « informatique et liberté » Law, under number 1656601.
- SEMJI and its partners hold all of the intellectual property rights on the components of the Service, including, but not limited to, the Service’s name, graphics, code, and computer programs and associated documentation. You do not have permission to copy, modify, adapt, reproduce, distribute, or disassemble all or part of the property owned by SEMJI or its partners.
Terms and Conditions
- Use of the Service, including its features, documentation and presentation is provided as is and is subject to availability. SEMJI does not provide, expressly or implicitly, any guarantee of performance or accessibility, and is not liable for merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. You assume full responsibility and all risks associated with use of the Service.
- You agree to not reproduce, copy, sell, resell or exploit for commercial purposes, any portion of the service without the SEMJI’s express consent.
- You agree to not collect or export, by automatic or manual processes, information from other users of this service, including email addresses in order to send emails or unsolicited mail.
- You agree not to act in a manner that could damage, overload or interrupt the service or its infrastructure.
- You agree not to distribute material that may contain viruses or any other computer code, files or software whose purpose is to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of the service or its infrastructure.
- SEMJI provides no warranty in relation to (i) your ability to use the Service (ii) your satisfaction with the Service, (iii) the availability of the service at any time without interruption, malfunction or error, (iv) the mathematical accuracy of calculations done in connection with the operation of the Service, (v) or the fact that bugs and errors are corrected.
- SEMJI has the power, without any obligation, to delete any account containing material that is illegal, dangerous, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, which violates the law or infringes upon the intellectual property of a third party or SEMJI.